Our vision is to continue to create a fully integrated training company, to be the training and consultancy partner of choice with our clients, utilising the best methods and technology to deliver very high quality professional training and tools.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients to provide them with the best training solutions, and our strategy is centred upon making lasting changes in behaviours, knowledge and skills.
- We will seek to collaborate with the very best organisations in technology, marketing, and content to ensure we deliver a very rich training service, increasingly with global reach. This will enable us to further develop our business growth and product platforms including publishing and subscription products.
- We are committed to using expert trainers and consultants, the best content and delivery, that is specifically tailored to our client’s requirements. We will continue to add to our pool of experts and to develop our support staff. In addition we will introduce an industry panel of experts to oversee content of our training courses and services and to build an exchange forum of ideas and best practices within learning and development.
- We are building relationships with universities, business schools and industry associations to ensure our trainers content is at the leading edge, and has the highest practical application and added value for our clients.
- Our strategic business plan focuses on enhancing our offering via dynamic web solutions. As well as bespoke training webinars, our efforts will also focus on creating specialist web forums. We will further improve our online support tools via the Applied Learning Academy to include online finance training modules.
- We will continue to develop our book publishing service – Applied Essentials. These books are designed as stand-alone practitioner information and as optional support tools for course participants.
- We will continue to provide topical, highly informative and focused open courses/events across a wide range of topics, asset classes & financial disciplines using well known speakers and trainers via our sister company Applied Learning Courses Ltd.